Order Online Or Call Us At 1-718-734-1516.
Now 46 cd
. "Locked Out Of Heaven"...I have always enjoyed this CATCHIER song by Bruno Mars. Nice music to this song.
2. "Suit & Tie"...This song, by Justin Timberlake, is pretty good, but I like his more CURRENT hits even better.
3. "The Way"...This song is one of my LEAST favorites. I also remember THIS song from Dick Clark's Rockin' News Years Eve 2014 show.
4. "Feel This Moment"...I like this song by Pitbull & Christina Aguilera very much. This music samples 1985's "Take On Me" by the Norwegian group A-HA. The beat, on this song, is much more danceable, though.
5. "Troublemaker"...This song is pretty good by Olly Murs, however, I STILL prefer his EARLIER & BRIEF hit single "Heart Skips A Beat" MUCH better, which debuted on August 25, 2012 on the American Top 40 countdown. "Troublemaker" also feat. the rapper Flo Rida.
6. "I Knew You Were Trouble"...I still LOVE this Taylor Swift song & I really think that it's EXCELLENT & very unforgettable.
7. "Just Give Me A Reason"...This song, by Pink, also feat. Nate Ruess from the pop group "fun". I think that this song is pretty good.
8. "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (LIGHT EM UP)"...I remember this song by Fall Out Boy & it's good & powerful & rather haunting.
9. "Little Talks"...Title wise, I know this song better as "Don't Listen To A Word I Say". I immediately loved this song when I first heard it on the American Top 40 for the week ending February 16, 2013. This is the most UNUSUAL song on "Now 46" & it also happens to be my TOP FAVORITE. This song reminds me of a Summer song, in a way, Musically, I feel as though I'm @ the beach or even @ a carnival, for that matter. I just mentioned that the song was unusual, but so is the group's name OF MONSTERS & MEN.
10. "Carry On"...This song is pretty good by the group,"fun".
11. "Next To Me"...I have always liked this song, quite well, by Emeli Sande.
12. "Hey Porsche"...This song by Nelly is okay.
13. "Rest Of My Life"...This song, by Ludacris, is pretty good, but I DIDN'T remember it as well as many other songs. It also feat. Usher & David Guetta.
14. "Alive"...I love this song, by Krewella & also THEIR other hit "Live For The Night", which is EQUALLY as good.
15. "Come On"...Kesha's follow up to her earlier hit "Die Young". But I think that "Come On" is the BETTER hit, in my opinion. For some silly oddball reason the "Come On" chorus seems to put me in mind of the 2012 song "Hello" by Karmin, in IT'S chorus.
16. "Kiss You"...This song, by One Direction, is really catchy. All & all it's not too bad of a song. I remember it somewhat, but I don't think it was near as big a hit as their earlier hits of 2012.
17. "One Night"...This song is passable, but no favorite of mine.
18. "All I Want"...This song is extremely slow in getting there. It's rather boring & weak & my LEAST favorite song on this ENTIRE compilation.
19. "Everything Is Embarrassing"...I liked Sky Ferreira's 2010 single "Obsession" very much. And I also like THIS particular song just as much. It is also the BEST of these 4 Bonus Tracks, incl., here.
20. "That's What I Do"...This sing is okay, but again it's no favorite of mine.