Order Online Or Call Us At 1-718-734-1516.
Panacur Canine Fenbendazole Dewormer 4gram 3 Packets each Treats 40Lbs Dog
Panacur Reg; C (Fenbendazole) Helps Treat Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms, And Whipworms In Dogs. It Is Used By Veterinarians To Treat Other Parasites As Well. It Is Available As 1Gm, 2Gm And 4Gm Powder Packets. The Usual Dose For Dogs Is One Packet, Based On Weight, Given Once A Day For 3 Consecutive Days. The Medication Can Be Mixed With A Small Amount Of The Animals Usual Food. Dry Dog Food May Require Slight Moistening To Allow For Proper Mixing.Drug FactsActive Ingredients (In Each Dosage Unit):Fenbendazole Granules 22.2% (222 Mg/G)Purpose: Dewormer For Dogs Only
- Panacur (fenbendazole) helps treat hookworms, roundworms, tapeworms, and whipworms in dogs.
- It is used by veterinarians to treat other parasites as well.
- It is available as 1Gm, 2Gm and 4Gm powder packets.
- The usual dose for dogs is one packet, based on weight, given once a day for 3 consecutive days.
- The medication can be mixed with a small amount of the animals usual food. Dry dog food may require slight moistening to allow for proper mixing.