Order Online Or Call At 1-718-734-1516.
This is the extremely hard to find, rare battery lighters you thought and wished existed, but can never find anywhere! These have been sold in fine tobacco shops for as high as $49.95 each. They require NO FUEL, they have NO GAS and there is NO FLAME. They are simple to use and so elegant. Simply slide the easy slide switch down and the opening for the cigarette opens and reveals a heavy-duty electric filament, which instantly heats up, just like a car cigarette lighter! Then release the switch and it springs back into the off position and the opening closes and the heated filament goes off, instantly. These come in 5 different colors as shown on the left, which are shipped randomly. If you buy a box of 20, you will be getting 4 of each of the five colors.
This model is different from our AA battery lighter model, in that it takes AAA batteries and it has a single filament instead of two filaments. This model is much slimmer than our AA battery lighter model. If you are looking for our BEST battery lighter, SEE OUR LightEmUP USB Rechargeable Battery Lighters.
When buying your lighter, why not get a few spares, in case you accidentally misplace yours or it grows its own legs and walks away. :-) These are so popular, they have been known to grown their own legs and walk away before you even know what happened, if you know what I mean. They also make great gifts for friends and family. Guaranteed, when your friends see you with one of these, they will be jealous and want their own. Buy a box and make lots of people in your life happy! :-)
- BUY 20 OR MORE & GET THE FREE COLORFUL COUNTER DISPLAY (STORAGE) BOX SHOWN
Takes two inexpensive easy to find AAA alkaline batteries (be sure to use strong ALKALINE batteries, see our store if you need some. :-) ) Install the two batteries in opposite directions, as shown inside the battery case and in our photos to the left( (batteries not included).
- IDEAL FOR:
- motorcyclists (light up at any speed, even 80 mph!)
- elderly relatives (no open flame to worry about)
- those who are visually impaired
- those with arthritis or limited hand dexterity (easy glide on/off switch, goes off when released)
- refinery and chemical plant factory workers who, for safety reasons, cannot use a butane lighter or other open flame lighter on premises
- hunting (no open flame to draw attention or affect night vision)
- camping (no matter how windy, it won't affect lighter)
- private pilots (no open flame to affect night vision)
- astronomy (no open flame to affect night vision)
- climbing (no open flame to burn your rope!)
- skiing (no matter how windy, it won't affect lighter)
- lighting fireworks (where legal, no open flame is always nice!)
- gardening (no open flame to burn your plants down)
- golf (no matter how windy, it won't affect lighter)
- fishing (no matter how windy, it won't affect lighter)
- sailing (no matter how windy, it won't affect lighter)
- windsurfing (no matter how windy, it won't affect lighter)
- on the beach (no matter how windy, it won't affect lighter)
- all outdoor sports (no matter how windy, it won't affect lighter)